Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > WTD: Alcatel speedtouch phonebook.ini

WTD: Alcatel speedtouch phonebook.ini

WIlliam Hamilton

Hi.. I have an Alcatel SpeedTouch USB ADSL modem (also called the frog I
think). I have been unable to find the CD and teh installation asks for a
phonebook.ini file.. ANyone have this modem and have their CD handy??

TIA

Jay Best

I am not sure but a lot of that sort of thing is on www.nzdsl.co.nz

--
Kindest Regards

Jay Best
De Winter International
09-366-1944

"WIlliam Hamilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:7rOjb.181386$(E-Mail Removed)...