Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > any Woosh users now?

any Woosh users now?

bill

How is it?

Lost

bill wrote:

> How is it?

Don't they use microwave modems? Would it be like holding ten cellphones
to your head, or is this completely wrong?

Paul Mathews

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:49:52 +1300, Lost <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>bill wrote:
>
>> How is it?

>Don't they use microwave modems? Would it be like holding ten cellphones
>to your head, or is this completely wrong?

No I thought it was by Steem jets..

T.N.O.

"Lost" wrote
> > How is it?

> Don't they use microwave modems? Would it be like holding ten cellphones
> to your head, or is this completely wrong?

I have heard(friend of a friend of a friend of a cousin who knows this guy
type of thing) that if you place your hands between your "modem" and the
closest tower(assuming you know where it is) that you get a tingly
feeling... odd.

Robyn Nunn

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:49:52 +1300, Lost <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>bill wrote:
>
>> How is it?

>Don't they use microwave modems? Would it be like holding ten cellphones
>to your head, or is this completely wrong?

Do you normally hold you modem right up to your head?

Mine normally sits at least arms length distance away from my head.

Chris Mayhew

"T.N.O." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:3f8d1296$(E-Mail Removed):

if you place your hands between your "modem"
> and the closest tower(assuming you know where it is) that you get a
> tingly feeling... odd.

Not really, it will be the bone marrow swelling up, trying to burst out of
the bone as it cooks.

T.N.O.

"Chris Mayhew" wrote
> > if you place your hands between your "modem"
> > and the closest tower(assuming you know where it is) that you get a
> > tingly feeling... odd.

> Not really, it will be the bone marrow swelling up, trying to burst out of
> the bone as it cooks.

ewwww.

T.N.O.

"T.N.O." wrote
> > > if you place your hands between your "modem"
> > > and the closest tower(assuming you know where it is) that you get a
> > > tingly feeling... odd.

> > Not really, it will be the bone marrow swelling up, trying to burst out

of
> > the bone as it cooks.

> ewwww.

BTW, I really hope your kidding.

AD.

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:28:35 +1300, T.N.O. wrote:

> "T.N.O." wrote

>> > Not really, it will be the bone marrow swelling up, trying to burst
>> > out

> of
>> > the bone as it cooks.

>> ewwww.

> BTW, I really hope your kidding.

Don't forget to let it stand for 2 minutes before serving

Cheers
Anton

Sam

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Robyn Nunn) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:49:52 +1300, Lost <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >bill wrote:
> >
> >> How is it?

> >Don't they use microwave modems? Would it be like holding ten cellphones
> >to your head, or is this completely wrong?
> >

> Do you normally hold you modem right up to your head?
>
> Mine normally sits at least arms length distance away from my head.

The modem operates at 2GHz frequency with minimal effect on human
body, it is approximately 10 times lower than the radiation effect
from normal cellphones.

for more enquiries, feel free to email (E-Mail Removed)

Woosh to Woosh Toxickiwi NZ Computing 7 11-01-2004 08:55 AM
Any experience with Woosh and booster antenna Wilhelm NZ Computing 3 05-03-2004 02:18 AM
coments from users of - Woosh Wireless asdf NZ Computing 6 09-22-2003 05:56 AM
No word about woosh yet? tony11 NZ Computing 6 09-15-2003 07:22 AM

Advertisments