Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Windows "move" command

Windows "move" command

tkegimp tkegimp is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard View Post
"Nicholas Sherlock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bmesvl$7nl$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey all,
>
> Does anyone know how you're supposed to move a window with (clicking in
the
> top left corner of a window)->"Move"? I just can't figure it out.

Its useful for keyboard centric people.

Press Alt+Spacebar to activate the window menu. Select Move and then
yourcursor keys can move the window, instead of having to drag it with the
mouse.
Thank you...that ALT+Spacebar was exactly what I needed!

Cheers!