Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: GIMP is on the NZ PC world magazine

Re: GIMP is on the NZ PC world magazine

~misfit~

"Kristofer Clayton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 07:13:02 +1300, RecylerMan
> <(E-Mail Removed)0.nz> wrote:
>

> >a Virtul CD rom drive (mutipule) only works on 95 both were good and
> >useful still use the art packge on a older machine given up on the cd

one.

> No loss, for a Virtual CD ROM program you can't go past Daemon Tools.

I use VirtualDrive, got it free with a mobo. Seems to work well, I have
three virtual drives with my game CDs on them. The only problem (niggle?) is
that the 'CDs' all autostart on boot-up and I have to click out of their
start screens.
--
~misfit~

---

Gordon

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 07:13:02 +1300, RecylerMan wrote:

> I have two peaces of softwhere both not games one is a art programe runs
> on 95 98 havent tested 3.11 but the box indicates it will wont run on NT
> 2k XP at all memory probs and cant find its own dll's and the other was
> a Virtul CD rom drive (mutipule) only works on 95 both were good and
> useful still use the art packge on a older machine given up on the cd one.

I do hope that English is not your primary language.

T.N.O.

"~misfit~" wrote
> The only problem (niggle?) is
> that the 'CDs' all autostart on boot-up and I have to click out of their
> start screens.

Disable Autostart... search google for instructions.