Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > XP2600 266FSB?

XP2600 266FSB?

Russell Smithies

Anyone know where I can get one of these?
Most dealers are only stocking the 333FSB chips

Russell

~misfit~

"Russell Smithies" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsP3hb.172388$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone know where I can get one of these?
> Most dealers are only stocking the 333FSB chips

I've emailed Damon at OEM Computers in Manukau and asked him if they have
any. I deal with them quite a bit and he's really helpful. He'll probably
reply tomorrow (email sent at 6pm) and I'll post back his answer when I hear
from him.

I see you're from Dunedin but OEM do mail order.

--
~misfit~

---

Bobs

~misfit~ wrote:

> "Russell Smithies" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsP3hb.172388$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Anyone know where I can get one of these?
>>Most dealers are only stocking the 333FSB chips

> I've emailed Damon at OEM Computers in Manukau and asked him if they have
> any. I deal with them quite a bit and he's really helpful. He'll probably
> reply tomorrow (email sent at 6pm) and I'll post back his answer when I hear
> from him.
>
> I see you're from Dunedin but OEM do mail order.

They're pretty rare. Almost a paper release really.

> --
> ~misfit~
>

> ---

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I
realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked
him to forgive me." Emo Philips

Bobs

Russell Smithies wrote:

> Anyone know where I can get one of these?
> Most dealers are only stocking the 333FSB chips

It would be cheaper and easier to get a 2400xp and overclock it to 2600
speed methinks.

--
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I
realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked
him to forgive me." Emo Philips

Enkidu

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 15:36:19 +1300, "Russell Smithies"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Anyone know where I can get one of these?
>Most dealers are only stocking the 333FSB chips

I don't think anyone is selling these anymore. They are only selling
the XP3100, the one with the 500FSB.

Cheers,

Cliff

that the conspiracy is working.

Russell Smithies

Bobs wrote:
> Russell Smithies wrote:
>
>> Anyone know where I can get one of these?
>> Most dealers are only stocking the 333FSB chips

> It would be cheaper and easier to get a 2400xp and overclock it to
> 2600 speed methinks.
>

>> Russell

you might be right

Russell

Andrew

They were readily available when the XP 2600 was very first released, Then
quickly that changed to the 333fsb versions, The others were.. Never to be
seen again!