Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > product like Airport express wanted

product like Airport express wanted

-keevill-

Is there any product available for WinXP similar to the Mac Airport express.
I can connect my powered speakers or home hifi into it and then wirelessly
control and play music using my Notebook's wireless facility. The Mac
product won't allow me to control the source so for example I cannot listen
to BBC and have the audio wirelessly transmitted to my speakers. I can only
use the ITunes software to control the music output to the speakers.

Lance

I don't know anything about it, but Linksys makes the WMB54G:

http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satel...VisitorWrapper
or
http://tinyurl.com/dbwat

Lance