Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > 19" racks....

19" racks....

willie_

Hi all.. looking for some good suggestions on suppliers of 19" racks and
components. Wellington area prefered.

Or.. if anyone has some for sale let me know. lockable would be good.

TIA

garth algar

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 23:05:41 +1300, willie_ wrote:

> Hi all.. looking for some good suggestions on suppliers of 19" racks and
> components. Wellington area prefered.
>
> Or.. if anyone has some for sale let me know. lockable would be good.
>
> TIA

Most electrical wholesalers do racks.
Typical brands they stock are Modempack and Rack Technologies
Try Advance Electrical or Egleys.

not@this.address

Try CASA Modular Systems in Petone. http://www.casa.co.nz/

Bassa

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 23:05:41 +1300, "willie_"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi all.. looking for some good suggestions on suppliers of 19" racks and
>components. Wellington area prefered.
>
>Or.. if anyone has some for sale let me know. lockable would be good.
>
>TIA

wyseyes

willie_ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi all.. looking for some good suggestions on suppliers of 19" racks and
> components. Wellington area prefered.
>
> Or.. if anyone has some for sale let me know. lockable would be good.
>
> TIA

Rittal.