Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [ot] Turdsday

[ot] Turdsday

JaR

There.

Now we'll have something to talk about tomorrow.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Consultant

hey, you misspelled thursday

news:Xns9788967067442Talleywhacker@207.46.248.16.. .
> There.
>
> Now we'll have something to talk about tomorrow.
>
> --
> JaR
> MCNGP 10110
> Remove hat to reply
> For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and
> wrong. ~H. L. Mencken

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: Consultant assaulted us with:
> hey, you misspelled thursday
>
> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9788967067442Talleywhacker@207.46.248.16.. .
>> There.
>>
>> Now we'll have something to talk about tomorrow.

I thought we weren't supposed to talk about this till tomorrow.
--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#by8xbVSGHA.4452
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> All gawked in amazement when: Consultant assaulted us with:
>> hey, you misspelled thursday
>>
>> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9788967067442Talleywhacker@207.46.248.16.. .
>>> There.
>>>
>>> Now we'll have something to talk about tomorrow.
>>>

> I thought we weren't supposed to talk about this till tomorrow.

actually I think he just misspelled Wednesday again

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Sex is dirty only if done right

TechGeekPro

On Mar 16, 2006 at 5:51pm "Consultant" blathered:

> hey, you misspelled thursday
>
> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9788967067442Talleywhacker@207.46.248.16.. .
>> There.
>>
>> Now we'll have something to talk about tomorrow.
>>
>> --
>> JaR
>> MCNGP 10110
>> Remove hat to reply
>> For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and
>> wrong. ~H. L. Mencken

Okay, I think I'm gonna cry.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
The message above is just this sig.txt's way of propagating itself.

Lasher

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#by8xbVSGHA.4452
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> All gawked in amazement when: Consultant assaulted us with:
>> hey, you misspelled thursday
>>
>> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9788967067442Talleywhacker@207.46.248.16.. .
>>> There.
>>>
>>> Now we'll have something to talk about tomorrow.
>>>

> I thought we weren't supposed to talk about this till tomorrow.

The first rule of Turdsday is that you don't talk about Turdsday.

The second rule of Turdsday is that you _don't_talk_about_Turdsday.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

=?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

Actually, I think you'll find that 'you' misspelled Turdsday.
--
LoopBack

"Consultant" wrote:

> hey, you misspelled thursday

Consultant

muwahahahahaha

> On Mar 16, 2006 at 5:51pm "Consultant" blathered:
>
>> hey, you misspelled thursday
>>
>> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9788967067442Talleywhacker@207.46.248.16.. .
>>> There.
>>>
>>> Now we'll have something to talk about tomorrow.
>>>
>>> --
>>> JaR
>>> MCNGP 10110
>>> Remove hat to reply
>>> For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and
>>> wrong. ~H. L. Mencken

> Okay, I think I'm gonna cry.
>
> --
> The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
> mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with updates and a 99% uptime
> guarantee
> The message above is just this sig.txt's way of propagating itself.

We Dense Day

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> All gawked in amazement when: Consultant assaulted us with:
>> hey, you misspelled thursday
>>
>> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9788967067442Talleywhacker@207.46.248.16.. .
>>> There.
>>>
>>> Now we'll have something to talk about tomorrow.
>>>

> I thought we weren't supposed to talk about this till tomorrow.

Shhhh! It's not tomorrow yet.

We Dense Day

"Loopback" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Actually, I think you'll find that 'you' misspelled Turdsday.

I did not.