Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > mass downloader that supports https://?

mass downloader that supports https://?

Richard Malcolm-Smith

Is there any where I can give it a URL, and it will get every file below that in
the directory tree, but will access an https: site?

I have found that leech in gozilla is kinda what I want, but it doesnt seem to
do https, and mass downloader doesnt seem to support it for http at all, just ftp.

Evil Bastard

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:52:17 +1200, Richard Malcolm-Smith wrote:

> Is there any where I can give it a URL, and it will get every file below that in
> the directory tree, but will access an https: site?
>
> I have found that leech in gozilla is kinda what I want, but it doesnt seem to
> do https, and mass downloader doesnt seem to support it for http at all, just ftp.

Great programs:
- wget
- curl
- rsync (when available on server)