Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Telecom say we are the good guys with broadband !

Re: Telecom say we are the good guys with broadband !

Well, since Telecom is a monopoly, there are no choices.

So we are at the mercy of Telecom, and what it decides to give us, it
will take away from us. With our blood too.