Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Sidewinder Strategic Commander software

Sidewinder Strategic Commander software

Clive Start

Hi all,

We've just bought a Sidewinder Strategic Commander second hand. It did not
have the software with it - and I can't find it anywhere to download. In
fact, I can find sites that say you can't download it so don't lose the CD,
but that doesn't help. Anybody out there with one of these who would be
prepared to share the software CD please?

I can copy it or pay for a CD as suits.

Thanks,
Clive

Rider

"Clive Start" <(E-Mail Removed)4me.co.nz> wrote in message
news:HG6bb.2749$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> We've just bought a Sidewinder Strategic Commander second hand. It did not
> have the software with it - and I can't find it anywhere to download. In
> fact, I can find sites that say you can't download it so don't lose the

CD,
> but that doesn't help. Anybody out there with one of these who would be
> prepared to share the software CD please?
>
> I can copy it or pay for a CD as suits.
>
> Thanks,
> Clive

Shame you dont have Win XP as it doesnt require software in XP, according to
Microsofts website. Sorry I cant help

Rider

Big Cat@parxxx.net.nz

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:56:07 +1200, "Clive Start" <(E-Mail Removed)4me.co.nz>
wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>We've just bought a Sidewinder Strategic Commander second hand. It did not
>have the software with it - and I can't find it anywhere to download. In
>fact, I can find sites that say you can't download it so don't lose the CD,
>but that doesn't help. Anybody out there with one of these who would be
>prepared to share the software CD please?
>
> I can copy it or pay for a CD as suits.
>
>Thanks,
>Clive

Is this what you want..?

http://www.input-drivers.com/drivers/36/36318.htm

wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>We've just bought a Sidewinder Strategic Commander second hand. It did not
>have the software with it - and I can't find it anywhere to download. In
>fact, I can find sites that say you can't download it so don't lose the CD,
>but that doesn't help. Anybody out there with one of these who would be
>prepared to share the software CD please?
>
> I can copy it or pay for a CD as suits.
>
>Thanks,
>Clive

This is also available

Strategic Commander. Profile Pack 2

MS Dnloads

Dave

Is that for a gamepad?If so I have it.
<Big http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:56:07 +1200, "Clive Start"

<(E-Mail Removed)4me.co.nz>
> wrote:
>
> >Hi all,
> >
> >We've just bought a Sidewinder Strategic Commander second hand. It did

not
> >have the software with it - and I can't find it anywhere to download. In
> >fact, I can find sites that say you can't download it so don't lose the

CD,
> >but that doesn't help. Anybody out there with one of these who would be
> >prepared to share the software CD please?
> >
> > I can copy it or pay for a CD as suits.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Clive
> >

> This is also available
>

> Strategic Commander. Profile Pack 2
>

> MS Dnloads

gamer47 gamer47 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by echelonone View Post
I will upload all Strategic Commander files as a torrent on demonoid.me
This will include "all" profiles + more I have, x32 driver/profiler, & a vista/win7 x64 driver/profiler. The original profiles will not work with the new x64 engine though.
i have been looking for this file also i have the torrent running but so far no transfer.

gamer47 gamer47 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by echelonone View Post
Thats because nobody bothers to seed other than me when I'm online. They just take the files and run.
i hear that i will keep it up on my server from this point on.