Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Telecom drops full-rate JetStream prices by $10 wow

Telecom drops full-rate JetStream prices by $10 wow

Callum

http://computerworld.co.nz/webhome.nsf/UNID/01C52547685EA3C7CC256DA60018EAD0!opendocument

T.N.O.

"Callum" wrote

http://computerworld.co.nz/webhome.nsf/UNID/01C52547685EA3C7CC256DA60018EAD0!opendocument

well it's a start, I guess.

Jay

T.N.O. wrote:

> "Callum" wrote
>>

> http://computerworld.co.nz/webhome.n...2547685EA3C7CC
>
> well it's a start, I guess.

Great! Now I can have my 10 GB broadband connection for only $888 per month.
Looks like it has gone up from the $666 per month it used to be.

http://www.telecom.co.nz/content/0,3...201334,00.html

I cannot believe that they get away with this.
Even in expensive Australia such a connection is less than $100 per month.

Maybe Telecom could also do something about their web site.
You have to navigate through 9 web pages to find a suitable JetStream plan.
That would have to be a world record, surely?
Isn't the first rule of web design to make all pages easily accessible
from the home page?

T.N.O.

"Jay" wrote
> > well it's a start, I guess.

> Great! Now I can have my 10 GB broadband connection for only $888 per

month.
> Looks like it has gone up from the $666 per month it used to be.

nah it's always been $888

> Isn't the first rule of web design to make all pages easily accessible
> from the home page?

yeah, but they are obviously not that smart.