Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > LOCAL LOOP UNBUNDLE!!!!!

LOCAL LOOP UNBUNDLE!!!!!

vex

The Commerce Commission recommended that Telecom's vast copper-line
network be opened up to rivals, giving competition a foothold in the
local access market for the first time.

Cheers!

SNOman

vex wrote:

> The Commerce Commission recommended that Telecom's vast copper-line
> network be opened up to rivals, giving competition a foothold in the
> local access market for the first time.
>
> Cheers!

Great, by the time that they deliver the final report in December and
then the Government has to act on it it should be about 2 years before
anything actually happens

steve

vex wrote:
> The Commerce Commission recommended that Telecom's vast copper-line
> network be opened up to rivals, giving competition a foothold in the
> local access market for the first time.
>
> Cheers!

......as it should have been from the date that telecom was sold.

NZ$4.4 billion was a steal for the entire national copper network.

Prebble....again.

Everything the guy touches turns to crap.

Jay

vex wrote:

> The Commerce Commission recommended that Telecom's vast copper-line
> network be opened up to rivals, giving competition a foothold in the
> local access market for the first time.

Yawn.

Rupert

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 19:49:24 +1200, Bruce Simpson
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:28:00 +1200, steve <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>vex wrote:
>>> The Commerce Commission recommended that Telecom's vast copper-line
>>> network be opened up to rivals, giving competition a foothold in the
>>> local access market for the first time.
>>>
>>> Cheers!

>>.....as it should have been from the date that telecom was sold.
>>
>>NZ$4.4 billion was a steal for the entire national copper network.
>>
>>Prebble....again.
>>
>>Everything the guy touches turns to crap.

>One could equally argue "Labour again... Everything that party
>touches turns to crap" -- But I'd never say that because, just like
>the Prebble slur, it's not really true is it?

Your right of course, after all he did save NZ Rail .... well a little
bit of it anyway

Getting a loop to activate a loop above it Byte Python 4 03-24-2006 03:04 AM
Condition outside loop or separate loop for different condition? - Java 12 06-15-2005 08:50 AM
while loop in a while loop Steven Java 5 03-30-2005 09:19 PM
Loop the loop... =?Utf-8?B?VGltOjouLg==?= ASP .Net 2 02-16-2005 12:21 PM

Advertisments