Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > IDE to Serial ATA Adapters..

IDE to Serial ATA Adapters..

Robert Mathews

Abit makes these and so do other firms but can you get them in NZ..??

http://www.abit.com.tw/page/en/multi...ages/media.gif

Thanks..

colinco

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,

> Abit makes these and so do other firms but can you get them in NZ..??
>

> http://www.abit.com.tw/page/en/multi...ages/media.gif
>

> Thanks..

DSE have 1 that does hard drives
XH6799

Big Cat@parxxx.net.nz

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 06:22:55 +1200, colinco <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>(E-Mail Removed) says...
>>

>> Abit makes these and so do other firms but can you get them in NZ..??
>>

>> http://www.abit.com.tw/page/en/multi...ages/media.gif
>>

>> Thanks..
>>

>DSE have 1 that does hard drives
>XH6799

Thanks

By the looks of it its no good i you have stacked drives, the Abit one could
be a lot better..

colinco

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Big
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> By the looks of it its no good i you have stacked drives, the Abit one could
> be a lot better..

The Abit are available in Aus. Not cheap. Also need to check that they
would be compatible with MB SATA port.

Spoon

I've got one on nmy DVD drive, came with my board (NF7-S Rev 2.0). I can get
Lian-Li SATA-IDE hdd caddys - removable caddies that take IDE hard drives
and have a sata interface out back.. (E-Mail Removed) for some
infos/pricing if you're itnerested.

These also make regular HDDs easily hot-swappable, very cool.

Spoon

news:(E-Mail Removed)...