Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > VGA Max Length?

VGA Max Length?

Rider

Anyone know if there is a maximum length for a monitor cable and if so what
it is??

Rider

Olson Johnson

"Rider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bjr3k6$jm2$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone know if there is a maximum length for a monitor cable and if so

what
> it is??
>
> Rider

Data Projectors quite often run on 30-60 metre VGA cables.
It depends on the refresh rate the resolution and the quality of cable
These guys sell some bulk RGBS coax
http://www.jansen.co.nz/products.php?S=1&C=30&SC=10

gulliver

How long is a piece of string?

Andrew

Twice the length of half of one

"gulliver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Wjb8b.144970$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How long is a piece of string?

Rider

"gulliver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Wjb8b.144970$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How long is a piece of string?

Obviously you have no idea then.

pass

gulliver wrote:

> How long is a piece of string?

From the middle to the end times two.

T.N.O.

"Andrew" wrote
> > How long is a piece of string?

> Twice the length of half of one

I prefer the "twice the length from the middle to one end"

R-Slicks

I've installed 30m ones before : seems to depend on the
quality/strength of the signal from the output device and the quality
of the cable itself.
The ones I installed were custom made by Black Box in Aus and used in
an industrial area.

--
DO NOT reply to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) - it is simply a spam catch.
You can, if you wish, try "news .at. preou .dot. com"