Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Geting msn mesnger's last saved user name of a gosted copy of a HD

Geting msn mesnger's last saved user name of a gosted copy of a HD

asdf

Hey i have a HD on CD (nortan Gosted to CD)

Just wanting to be able to get the user name that msn was being used with
from it (with out restoring the whoel thing onto a disk)

Any idea as to where this information is keaped.

thanks DAniel

Dogg

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 22:33:05 +1200, "asdf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hey i have a HD on CD (nortan Gosted to CD)
>
>Just wanting to be able to get the user name that msn was being used with
>from it (with out restoring the whoel thing onto a disk)
>
>Any idea as to where this information is keaped.
>
>thanks DAniel

Isn't it usually your hotmail address?

Dogg

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:02:58 +1200, "asdf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>um, its not mine, i dont know it, its someone elces, and im trying to find
>otu what it is for them.

Are you using Ghost Explorer to look at the contents of the *.gho
file? I can't imagine it's kept anywhere in plain text for you to read
unless of course, the person concerned saved it somewhere in a word
file or something.

Kristofer Clayton

While you're at it, purchase a new keyboard so you can type using all
the letters.

--
Kristofer Clayton (KJClayton)
Gisborne, New Zealand