Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > HP inkjet cartridges

HP inkjet cartridges

DonB

Does anyone have a source for good quality, reasonably priced HP
inkjet cartridges, if there is such a thing?
DonB

max

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 05:11:21 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (DonB) wrote:

>Does anyone have a source for good quality, reasonably priced HP
>inkjet cartridges, if there is such a thing?
>DonB

corpcons.co.nz

Paradox

"DonB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone have a source for good quality, reasonably priced HP
> inkjet cartridges, if there is such a thing?
> DonB

I've used these guys, aka computerfood, and they seem reasonably priced and
have always delivered good service.

http://www.consumables.co.nz/

Rob

max

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:02:17 +1200, "Paradox"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"DonB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Does anyone have a source for good quality, reasonably priced HP
>> inkjet cartridges, if there is such a thing?
>> DonB

>I've used these guys, aka computerfood, and they seem reasonably priced and
>have always delivered good service.
>
>http://www.consumables.co.nz/
>
>Rob

corpcons is slightly cheaper for my model of cartridge.

IRO

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) (DonB) wrote:

> Does anyone have a source for good quality, reasonably priced HP
> inkjet cartridges, if there is such a thing?

Remember, HP carts will always be more expensive than the competition
because they (usually?) include the print head in the cart. If you do
get blocked jets you can toss them away and put a new cart in without
the major, expensive surgery needed for the others.

Get them refilled by a competent shop (Cartridge World) but you'll get
better results if you have them topped up before they run out.

--
....IRO