Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > bottom posting nntp ??? posting for email

bottom posting nntp ??? posting for email

T.N.O.

"Uncle StoatWarbler" wrote
> > You can't do sweet f*ck (****) all if someone top posts in a NG or

email.

> That's what killfiles are for.

thats a bit harsh... maybe enlighten them to the fact that they are stupid,
and if it continues, then killfile... even Roger doesnt top post.

Hypnos

KS <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bjo751$62c$(E-Mail Removed)...
> T.N.O. wrote:
> > I know that the *correct* way to reply to nntp posts is bottom
> > posting(heh sounds painfull), but what is the standard for email?

> Who says it's correct ? Who says what is correct for email ? It's

individual
> taste. But rules to go by ? Bah.
>
> On the scale of things that are important in life's existence, is it

really
> that important ?

You sound like I feel!