Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > petition reached new heights

petition reached new heights

T.N.O.

4109 sigs... not bad, 8 x more than the last one... so what will be done
with it?

asdf

Petition for what?
"T.N.O." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f5d828c$(E-Mail Removed)...
> 4109 sigs... not bad, 8 x more than the last one... so what will be done
> with it?

asdf

I must of mist the link to it, could you send it again please?
Dan
"T.N.O." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bjlii9$ka0c0$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> "asdf" wrote
> > Petition for what?

> Sorry... the DSL one from a week or so ago.

asdf

well i dont know what you guys have already done to telecom to take notise
but i think we should ring them and tell them (try and get as far thorugh
to the planing deparment) or email them if we can find email adresss.

And also we should get this partintion into the paper. So that other's find
out about it, and so tellecom reads about it there.

Daniel

"voy1d" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f5ea4bf$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "T.N.O." wrote
> > 4109 sigs... not bad, 8 x more than the last one... so what will be done
> > with it?

> It will most likely be ignored will be my guess.
>
> Customer Service Manager @ Telecom: Oh look the customers don't like the

new
> ADSL plans that we've offered and they hate us for it.
> Marketing Manager @ Telecom: Oh well Telstra isn't a threat at the moment

so
> we can hide in safety!

asdf

I have just sent Telecom a msg in there feed back form on there web site.

Here is the url to the contact form
https://www.telecom.co.nz/form/1,3905,3621-1545,00.html

Daniel

newsCK7b.143540$(E-Mail Removed)...