Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Old manuals and restore CD's to give away.

Old manuals and restore CD's to give away.

Sean Hamilton

Hi all,

I've got a heap of these to get rid of and rather than just biff 'em,
I thought I'd see if anyone in the Wellington area needs any. Various
desktop and laptop models. If you need something, post it here and
I'll see what I have, cheers

Sean