Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: CRM software

Re: CRM software

Howard

Have your considered Act?
http://www.act.com/corporateusers/fe...look/index.cfm

Verion 5 full version was a freebie on a magazine cover CD a while back...

Matt B wrote:
> Any recommendations for something that ideally integrates with
> Outlook? Small number of users running on a P2P network...
> TIA...

Matt B

In news:3fX6b.140898$(E-Mail Removed),
Howard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Have your considered Act?
> http://www.act.com/corporateusers/fe...look/index.cfm
>
> Verion 5 full version was a freebie on a magazine cover CD a while
> back...

Hmm - that's right, I might even have that lying around somewhere, thanks
for the nudge. Have you used it? Good/bad/indifferent?

--
Regards,

Matt B
There are 10 types of people.
Those who get binary...
And those who don't.

Howard

Chris Mayhew wrote:

> Which disk ?, I have V 4 on PC Authority Oct 2000

APC December 2002