Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > AT mobo connectors?

AT mobo connectors?

~misfit~

OK, don't laugh, it's been a while. When I attach the connectors to the AT
mobo is it the black wires go to the centre? i,e, next to each other?

Thanks.
--
~misfit~

---

Owly

~misfit~ <misfit@'SPAMTRAP'orcon.net.nz> wrote in message
news:lTB6b.139829$(E-Mail Removed)...
> OK, don't laugh, it's been a while. When I attach the connectors to the AT
> mobo is it the black wires go to the centre? i,e, next to each other?
>
> Thanks.
> --
> ~misfit~

Yep, surely is ))

Owly

Ben Perston

~misfit~ wrote:

> OK, don't laugh, it's been a while. When I attach the connectors to the AT
> mobo is it the black wires go to the centre? i,e, next to each other?

Yes, black wires together. The connector should make it slightly more
awkward to do it the other way (but not impossible). Ah, it's hard to
feel nostalgia for the days of AT cases and boards.

~misfit~

"Owly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ~misfit~ <misfit@'SPAMTRAP'orcon.net.nz> wrote in message
> news:lTB6b.139829$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > OK, don't laugh, it's been a while. When I attach the connectors to the

AT
> > mobo is it the black wires go to the centre? i,e, next to each other?
> >
> > Thanks.
> > --
> > ~misfit~

> Yep, surely is ))

Cheers Owly.
--
~misfit~

---

Rider

news:%xE6b.5015$(E-Mail Removed)...
> ~misfit~ allegedly said:
>
> > OK, don't laugh, it's been a while. When I attach the connectors to the

AT
> > mobo is it the black wires go to the centre? i,e, next to each other?
> >
> > Thanks.
> > --
> > ~misfit~

> You're referring to the power connectors, right?
>
> I think you are right. Black is ground(?) .....Is that what the manual

says?

Manual?? Who reads manuals??? LOL

steve

what mobo? al Computer Support 2 08-10-2003 11:01 PM
System rebooting (Via mobo, GeForce 4 & XP) Aragorn.uk Computer Support 1 07-21-2003 11:41 PM
MOBO replacement? DaveG Computer Support 3 07-04-2003 07:40 PM
will this memory fit into a KT400 mobo? fred.do Computer Support 3 06-24-2003 01:44 PM
Finding out mobo model no. Joe Boon Computer Support 1 06-22-2003 03:10 PM

Advertisments