Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > WTD: Unused 720k diskettes

WTD: Unused 720k diskettes

Owly

An unusual request I know but it is to help out someone with
a *very* old mac.
Does anyone have any unused 720k diskettes they want
to get rid of?
I had 3 or 4 boxes but alas when I checked today the box
they were in would appear to have made into the last run
we did to the tip.
If anybody has any they can contact me at zaowl*at*orcon.nex.nz
Change nex to net to reply.

TIA
Owly.

Kristofer Clayton

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 18:11:52 +1200, "Owly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>An unusual request I know but it is to help out someone with
>a *very* old mac.

You can also place sellotape over the high-density tab of 1.44 MB
diskettes.

--
Kristofer Clayton (KJClayton)
Gisborne, New Zealand

PJ

"Owly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> An unusual request I know but it is to help out someone with
> a *very* old mac.
> Does anyone have any unused 720k diskettes they want
> to get rid of?
> I had 3 or 4 boxes but alas when I checked today the box
> they were in would appear to have made into the last run
> we did to the tip.
> If anybody has any they can contact me at zaowl*at*orcon.nex.nz
> Change nex to net to reply.
>
> TIA
> Owly.

If you're in Auckland, check out Surplustronics on upper Queen street.