Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > 802.11b cards, (200mw or bigger??)

802.11b cards, (200mw or bigger??)

asdf

Hey, Im interested in getting a 802.11b card, but want to get as much range
out of it as possible, so could people please recommend ones they have had
expernsin with.

My reading has told me you can get cards from 50mw-500mw?? (and legal up to
1W) But its also the reservers sensitivity that counts.

Also would be very nice if i could plug a external antenna in.

Price is important but tell me what you know.

(interested in version for laptop, and also PCI version)

Daniel