Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Dyfica.B trojan - what a way to spent a rainy afternoon.

Dyfica.B trojan - what a way to spent a rainy afternoon.

Kookaburra

What a bastard to get rid of from an ME OS. Seems my friends
grandson decided last night to boost his nana's internet connection
and downloaded "Internet Optimzer". Goodness knows what other ****
piggy backed in with it but her AVG couldn't put it in the vault and
SpyBot and Destroy couldn't delete it all. The lastest Adaware got
rid of it in the end after I disabled the restore function in ME.

Cheers, Kooky