Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > I Misspelled Wednesday

Reply
Thread Tools

I Misspelled Wednesday

 
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-16-2006
did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> It's funnier if you read posts on the web site first.


website? we have a website? why would I read that?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- If all those psychics know the winning lottery numbers, why are they all
still working?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-16-2006
Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
plaintive wail of Neil:

>> It's funnier if you read posts on the web site first.

>
> website? we have a website? why would I read that?


Because it's funnier that way. Duh.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110
Remove hat to reply
This tagline deleted as it is now being used by a better idiot.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-16-2006
did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns978874D1933FFTalleywhacker@207.46.248.16:

> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
> the plaintive wail of Neil:
>
>>> It's funnier if you read posts on the web site first.

>>
>> website? we have a website? why would I read that?

>
> Because it's funnier that way. Duh.
>


oh, well then....

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-16-2006
Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
plaintive wail of Neil:

>> Because it's funnier that way. Duh.
>>

>
> oh, well then....
>


Glad I could help today.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110
Remove hat to reply
There's no sense being exact about something if you don't even know what
you're talking about. ~John von Neumann
 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-16-2006
did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns97887963CD2D5Talleywhacker@207.46.248.16:

> Glad I could help today.
>


now I know you're fibbin'

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Does fuzzy logic tickle?
 
Reply With Quote
 
TechGeekPro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-17-2006
On Mar 16, 2006 at 9:09am "FrisbeeŽ" blathered:

> Three words: Let it go.


Touche.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with updates and a 99% uptime guarantee
Mr. Osborne, may I be excused? My brain is full.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Bigus DiŠkus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-17-2006
**James's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> yet so many amercians do...
>

Your Point???

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!


 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-17-2006
I used to handle aircraft turnarounds for a Ground handling company.
I can confirm one thing. Iceland Air have HAWT stewardeses.

--
LoopBack


"Mike T." wrote:

> "The F-Word" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > And just so you know... A lot of people have been commenting as of late
> > about the really poor way in which you handle yourself, and the result
> > seems unanimously to be that you behave as though you are a drunken
> > degenerate from Iceland.
> >

>
> Don't knock Iceland. One of my classmates in college was from Iceland...she
> was hawwwwt!
>
> --
> Mike T.
> MCNGP #XLI
> You have a cyclop perspective and taught android mentality =lobotomized
> analytical ability.
> Educated singularity stupid - You can't think 4 corner days.
> --Dr. Gene Ray, Wisest Human
>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
FrisbeeŽ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-17-2006
"Loopback" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I used to handle aircraft turnarounds for a Ground handling company.
> I can confirm one thing. Iceland Air have HAWT stewardeses.


GIFS!!1!!!~!~!!


 
Reply With Quote
 
kpg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-17-2006
As TechGeekPro once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>> Three words: Let it go.

>
> Touche.



You misspelled Touch.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Python Syntax and misspelled variable and method name checker? neerashish Python 2 05-09-2008 12:13 AM
proper way to direct traffic from misspelled site lori Computer Support 7 12-03-2004 12:00 AM
Anybody seen a misspelled variable name finder tool? Robert Oschler Python 2 06-03-2004 11:04 PM
OT: Bored on Wednesday Dragon MCSE 14 09-15-2003 05:11 PM
OT: Wednesday Fun =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 1 09-10-2003 07:11 PM



Advertisments