Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > I Misspelled Wednesday

I Misspelled Wednesday

TechGeekPro

SO SOMEBODY FUSCKING SHOOT ME!!!

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
Animals that lay eggs don't have belly buttons.

The F-Word

> SO SOMEBODY FUSCKING SHOOT ME!!!

You mispelled The F-Word.

Oh, and '%username%', that's not a valid email address.

Also, straighten up and get your act together.

And just so you know... A lot of people have been commenting as of late
about the really poor way in which you handle yourself, and the result seems
unanimously to be that you behave as though you are a drunken degenerate
from Iceland.

You better get to it, son, or everybody, everywhere, will be saying that
Clint Eastwood is yella.

Mike T.

"The F-Word" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> And just so you know... A lot of people have been commenting as of late
> about the really poor way in which you handle yourself, and the result
> seems unanimously to be that you behave as though you are a drunken
> degenerate from Iceland.

Don't knock Iceland. One of my classmates in college was from Iceland...she
was hawwwwt!

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

kpg

As TechGeekPro once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> SO SOMEBODY FUSCKING SHOOT ME!!!

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son.

FrisbeeŽ

> SO SOMEBODY FUSCKING SHOOT ME!!!

Three words: Let it go.

FrisbeeŽ

"The F-Word" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> SO SOMEBODY FUSCKING SHOOT ME!!!

> You mispelled The F-Word.
>
> Oh, and '%username%', that's not a valid email address.
>
> Also, straighten up and get your act together.
>
> And just so you know... A lot of people have been commenting as of late
> about the really poor way in which you handle yourself, and the result
> seems unanimously to be that you behave as though you are a drunken
> degenerate from Iceland.
>
> You better get to it, son, or everybody, everywhere, will be saying that
> Clint Eastwood is yella.

Don't be bringing Rowdy Yates into this.

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: FrisbeeŽ assaulted us with:
> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> SO SOMEBODY FUSCKING SHOOT ME!!!

> Three words: Let it go.

LMAO!
--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

James

yet so many amercians do...

news:Xns978851E884135ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> As TechGeekPro once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> SO SOMEBODY FUSCKING SHOOT ME!!!

> Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son.

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#7g#tQQSGHA.4264
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> All gawked in amazement when: FrisbeeŽ assaulted us with:
>> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> SO SOMEBODY FUSCKING SHOOT ME!!!

>> Three words: Let it go.

> LMAO!

jeez, you're easily entertained..

.....another reason I like you...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it
but at the very least you need a beer. --Frank Zappa

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns978868D18106neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#7g#tQQSGHA.4264
> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
>
>> All gawked in amazement when: FrisbeeŽ assaulted us with:
>>> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Three words: Let it go.

>> LMAO!

> jeez, you're easily entertained..

It's funnier if you read posts on the web site first.

Python Syntax and misspelled variable and method name checker? neerashish Python 2 05-09-2008 12:13 AM
proper way to direct traffic from misspelled site lori Computer Support 7 12-03-2004 12:00 AM
Anybody seen a misspelled variable name finder tool? Robert Oschler Python 2 06-03-2004 11:04 PM
OT: Bored on Wednesday Dragon MCSE 14 09-15-2003 05:11 PM
OT: Wednesday Fun =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 1 09-10-2003 07:11 PM

Advertisments