Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: How to REMOVE windows messenger ?

Re: How to REMOVE windows messenger ?

Matt B

http://www.updatexp.com/disable-messenger-msn.html

--
Regards,

Matt B
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are 10 types of people.
Those who get binary...
And those who don't.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NZed

Apart from reformating my hard drives and installing linux..

I followed the below info and it worked a treat...thanks Matt

NZed

"Matt B" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ya%4b.135121$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:mo_4b.693$(E-Mail Removed),
> NZed <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > I have tried to delete anoying Microsofts Messenger !
> > I thought I had deleted it but its still there.
> >
> > Suggestions ?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > NZed

> http://www.updatexp.com/disable-messenger-msn.html
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Matt B
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> There are 10 types of people.
> Those who get binary...
> And those who don't.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt B

In news:%805b.727$(E-Mail Removed),
NZed <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Apart from reformating my hard drives and installing linux..
>
> I followed the below info and it worked a treat...thanks Matt
>

> http://www.updatexp.com/disable-messenger-msn.html

NP - happy to help...

--
Regards,