Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Helpful people

Helpful people

Ferg

I would just like to say that I really appreciate the help and ideas you
guys give.

I would especially like to say that I find Misfit and Nicholas Sherlock
consistantly helpful!

Good on ya!

Ferg

Nicholas Sherlock

Ferg wrote:
> I would just like to say that I really appreciate the help and ideas
> you guys give.
>
> I would especially like to say that I find Misfit and Nicholas
> Sherlock consistantly helpful!
>
> Good on ya!
>
> Ferg

Thanks!