Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Clearing forms in MSN explorer

Clearing forms in MSN explorer

Stephen Williams

A customer had someone stay and use the computer, using MSN explorer they
ran a search for lots of dodgy porn sites. I know how to clear the forms
under normal Internet Explorer (going in to Content and clicking clear forms
etc), but that doesn't seem to have any effect on MSN explorer.

I ran a search in the registry for one of the sites, and came up with
nothing.

Anyone know?

Steve

Rob King

news:bioku8$so1$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Stephen Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > A customer had someone stay and use the computer, using MSN explorer

they
> > ran a search for lots of dodgy porn sites. I know how to clear the forms
> > under normal Internet Explorer (going in to Content and clicking clear

> forms
> > etc), but that doesn't seem to have any effect on MSN explorer.
> >
> > I ran a search in the registry for one of the sites, and came up with
> > nothing.
> >
> > Anyone know?
> >
> > Steve
> >

> Tweak from Microsoft has plenty of good paranoid settings to clear your
> tracks behind you.

That's TweakUI?