Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Wedensday Irony

OT: Wedensday Irony

TechGeekPro

I found this little gem in the Network+ newsgroup:

news:(E-Mail Removed)

Note the Sig.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
I can't wait to get my MCSE and quit this job.

TechGeekPro

On Mar 15, 2006 at 4:11pm "TechGeekPro" blathered:

> I found this little gem in the Network+ newsgroup:
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>
> Note the Sig.

I never could spell Wednesday. There. That should thwart the spelling Nazi's.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
You do not really understand something

Neil

did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

> I found this little gem in the Network+ newsgroup:
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>
> Note the Sig.

your link, she is poo

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- A wise monkey never monkeys with another monkeys monkey.

Consultant

and he misspelled wednesday

news:Xns9787A6A788533neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in
>
>> I found this little gem in the Network+ newsgroup:
>>
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>>
>> Note the Sig.
>>

> your link, she is poo
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>
> - A wise monkey never monkeys with another monkeys monkey.

TechGeekPro

On Mar 15, 2006 at 4:22pm "Neil" blathered:

> did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in
>
>> I found this little gem in the Network+ newsgroup:
>>
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>>
>> Note the Sig.
>>

> your link, she is poo

Worked for me.

RJE Consulting

Message:

If you are coachable can manage a small business apply here.

www.freedom.ws

Access Code: rolandellis

Limited positions available nationwide.

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20051128192140I2g1YqP0

Furffu!

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with updates and a 99% uptime

TechGeekPro

On Mar 15, 2006 at 4:23pm "Consultant" blathered:

> and he misspelled wednesday

Fusk you, again!

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
Any wire cut to length will be too short.

Consultant

you also missed it in your subject line, fyi

> On Mar 15, 2006 at 4:11pm "TechGeekPro" blathered:
>
>> I found this little gem in the Network+ newsgroup:
>>
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>>
>> Note the Sig.

> I never could spell Wednesday. There. That should thwart the spelling
> Nazi's.
>
> --
> The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
> mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with updates and a 99% uptime
> guarantee
> You do not really understand something
> unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

TechGeekPro

On Mar 15, 2006 at 4:34pm "Consultant" blathered:

> you also missed it in your subject line, fyi

That was the only placed I missed it, FYI.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice.

Consultant

yet, it is still incorrect

> On Mar 15, 2006 at 4:34pm "Consultant" blathered:
>
>> you also missed it in your subject line, fyi

> That was the only placed I missed it, FYI.
>
> --
> The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
> mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with updates and a 99% uptime
> guarantee
> Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice.

kpg

As TechGeekPro once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> I found this little gem in the Network+ newsgroup:
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>
> Note the Sig.

Your link is poo and you misspelled Wednesday.

kp "?" g

VS irony... darrel ASP .Net 7 01-23-2006 11:37 PM
OT: Irony Kat MCSE 4 06-09-2004 01:15 AM
FireFox and RSS irony Keith Bowes Firefox 2 06-01-2004 12:07 PM
OT Thursday Irony Consultant MCSE 9 04-23-2004 11:51 AM
OT: Irony Ken Briscoe MCSE 24 04-09-2004 03:37 PM

Advertisments