Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Linux based accounting software

Linux based accounting software

Dave

Hi, my sister is probaly going to be starting up her own bussiness, and I
was going to set up my old PII 350 with Mandrake on it for her to use.

So does any one know of any accounting software that can be used in NZ,
and of course prefably OSS

Thanks

Howard

Dave wrote:
> Hi, my sister is probaly going to be starting up her own bussiness,
> and I was going to set up my old PII 350 with Mandrake on it for her
> to use.
>
> So does any one know of any accounting software that can be used in
> NZ, and of course prefably OSS

Hi Dave,

when I asked this question earlier ( see thread
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J39B314B5 ) the best response I got was
SQL ledgerhttp://www.sql-ledger.com/HTH -H

Uncle StoatWarbler

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:26:50 +1200, Howard wrote:

> Dave wrote:
>> Hi, my sister is probaly going to be starting up her own bussiness, and
>> I was going to set up my old PII 350 with Mandrake on it for her to use.
>>
>> So does any one know of any accounting software that can be used in NZ,
>> and of course prefably OSS

> Hi Dave,
>
> when I asked this question earlier ( see thread
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?J39B314B5 ) the best response I got was SQL
> ledgerhttp://www.sql-ledger.com/HTH -H

Gnucash will do some bookkeeping too.

Check freshmeat.net there are payware packages around.

Dave

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:26:50 +1200, Howard wrote:

>> .... does any one know of any accounting software that can be used in
>> NZ, and of course prefably OSS :

> when I asked this question earlier ( see thread
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?J39B314B5 ) the best response I got was
> SQL ledgerhttp://www.sql-ledger.com/HTH -H

Cool, thanks for that.