Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > FS: 75% of an old PC !! (Hamilton, pickup only)

FS: 75% of an old PC !! (Hamilton, pickup only)

R-Slicks

Someone *please* make me an offer and come and get this thing out of
my way !!

Pentium II 266MHz
Gigabyte GA-686LX3 mainboard
2x 32Mb PC100 sdram
Diamond AGP V264GT3 4Mb
midi tower case w/psu
floppy disk
no OS
no hdd
no cdrom

--
DO NOT reply to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) - it is simply a spam catch.
You can, if you wish, try "news .at. preou .dot. com"

Steven H

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Someone *please* make me an offer and come and get this thing out of
> my way !!

if only you were in dunedin!

Steven H

RecylerMan

R-Slicks wrote:
> Someone *please* make me an offer and come and get this thing out of
> my way !!
>

> Pentium II 266MHz
> Gigabyte GA-686LX3 mainboard
> 2x 32Mb PC100 sdram
> Diamond AGP V264GT3 4Mb
> midi tower case w/psu
> floppy disk
> no OS
> no hdd
> no cdrom
>
> --
> DO NOT reply to (E-Mail Removed) - it is simply a spam catch.
> You can, if you wish, try "news .at. preou .dot. com"

I am quight interested in this beasty how much do you want for it or do
you want me to make an offer.. I can pick up in Hamilton

Cherers
--
RecylerMan ICQ 22245595
Mail to :- l i n u x u s r AT i h u g DOT c o DOT n z