Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > To all Windows users!!!!!

To all Windows users!!!!!

Mike Dee

"~misfit~" <~misfit~@his_desk.com> wrote in
news:5yxvb.5449$(E-Mail Removed):

> Mike Dee wrote:
>> "T.N.O." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Ah yes, so much more appropriate than say...
>>> A blue foot, or the letter K, or...

>> Yet you still can't admit you're a profound M$ shill... "get over it"
>> yourself, TNO.

> And, yet again, personal abuse is bought into a previously
> ad-hominum-free discussion.

I think this thread, of *all* "ad-hominum-free" threads, has already
spawned the "Hey Lennier ! Time for a new newreader huh ?" thread and the
"Lennier is spamming nz.comp" thread, both extremely "ad-hominum".
Hypocracy is alive and well in <nz.comp>[and X-posted to <nz.general>] it
seems, just ask TNO.

T.N.O.

Mike Dee wrote:

> "~misfit~" <~misfit~@his_desk.com> wrote in
> news:5yxvb.5449$(E-Mail Removed):
>

>>Mike Dee wrote:
>>
>>>"T.N.O." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>>Yet you still can't admit you're a profound M$ shill... "get over it"
>>>yourself, TNO.

>>And, yet again, personal abuse is bought into a previously
>>ad-hominum-free discussion.

> I think this thread, of *all* "ad-hominum-free" threads, has already
> spawned the "Hey Lennier ! Time for a new newreader huh ?" thread and the
> "Lennier is spamming nz.comp" thread, both extremely "ad-hominum".
> Hypocracy is alive and well in <nz.comp>[and X-posted to <nz.general>] it
> seems, just ask TNO.

It is always alive and well, but I am not the cause of the cross
posting(I cant stand nz.general, they are worse than nz.comp), or the
original posts... I wasn't going to comment on them, but I seem to have
missed some of the threads from when they were originally posted, so
thought I'd comment.

Mike Dee

"T.N.O." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>>And, yet again, personal abuse is bought into a previously
>>>ad-hominum-free discussion.

>> I think this thread, of *all* "ad-hominum-free" threads, has already
>> spawned the "Hey Lennier ! Time for a new newreader huh ?" thread and
>> the "Lennier is spamming nz.comp" thread, both extremely
>> "ad-hominum". Hypocracy is alive and well in <nz.comp>[and X-posted
>> to <nz.general>] it seems, just ask TNO.

> It is always alive and well, but I am not the cause of the cross
> posting(I cant stand nz.general, they are worse than nz.comp), or the
> original posts... I wasn't going to comment on them, but I seem to
> have missed some of the threads from when they were originally posted,
> so thought I'd comment.

Yeah I only noticed the X-posting with my last post and thought "oh well,
damage is already done"... [the buck stops with this post].