Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: new DSL pricing

Re: new DSL pricing

T.N.O.

"mdew" wrote
> Telecom doesnt know how to run a proper DSL service.
> http://www.telecom-media.co.nz/relea...915&page=index

well it isn't what I expected/heard about...

bugger.

mdew

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:11:54 +1200, T.N.O. wrote:

> "mdew" wrote
>> Telecom doesnt know how to run a proper DSL service.
>> http://www.telecom-media.co.nz/relea...915&page=index

> well it isn't what I expected/heard about...
>
> bugger.

you think they'd learn by now, National traffic is counted, and the limit
is 2G for a "Heavy User" oh cmon, what bunch of crock. Who would switch to
such a plan? the stupid?

http://www.iconz.co.nz/wired-country/

this shows more promise, and if it'll go national (see ya later telecom)
.... atleast it has a flatrate option, all good. **** telecom.

--
"Prayer has no place in Public School, just like facts have no place in organized religion." --The Simpsons

Mutley

mdew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:11:54 +1200, T.N.O. wrote:
>
>> "mdew" wrote
>>> Telecom doesnt know how to run a proper DSL service.
>>> http://www.telecom-media.co.nz/relea...915&page=index

>> well it isn't what I expected/heard about...
>>
>> bugger.

>you think they'd learn by now, National traffic is counted, and the limit
>is 2G for a "Heavy User" oh cmon, what bunch of crock. Who would switch to
>such a plan? the stupid?
>
>http://www.iconz.co.nz/wired-country/
>
>this shows more promise, and if it'll go national (see ya later telecom)
>... atleast it has a flatrate option, all good. **** telecom.

These guys at Telecom are FWits. This is encouraging broadband in
NZ??????

Tutaepaki

Mutley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) s.com:

> mdew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:11:54 +1200, T.N.O. wrote:
>>
>>> "mdew" wrote
>>>
>>> well it isn't what I expected/heard about...
>>>
>>> bugger.

>>you think they'd learn by now, National traffic is counted, and the
>>limit is 2G for a "Heavy User" oh cmon, what bunch of crock. Who would
>>switch to such a plan? the stupid?
>>
>>http://www.iconz.co.nz/wired-country/
>>
>>this shows more promise, and if it'll go national (see ya later
>>telecom) ... atleast it has a flatrate option, all good. **** telecom.

> These guys at Telecom are FWits. This is encouraging broadband in
> NZ??????

Yup, sure it's encouraging broadband in NZ. Look at all the competition
it's encouraging. If Telecom's plans were reasonably priced, it'd be much
harder for competitors to start up.

Is D-Link DSL-604T same as D-Link DSL-604+ ? norm Wireless Networking 6 11-18-2005 10:25 AM
Re: new DSL pricing samg NZ Computing 7 11-21-2003 12:46 PM
Re: new DSL pricing Jay NZ Computing 2 08-24-2003 10:26 PM
Re: new DSL pricing Roger Ramjet NZ Computing 2 08-23-2003 01:56 PM
Re: Cisco836 and German Telekom DSL (T-DSL) Daniel Meyer Cisco 1 07-25-2003 04:01 PM

Advertisments