Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Utterly OT: Finding business owners.

Utterly OT: Finding business owners.

me here

http://www.companies.govt.nz and use the "Current Name Search" or the
"Director, Shareholder or Address Search"

Be aware the menu on the left hand side forces the cursor to a text
cursor and is quite confusing the first few times.

Gavin

~misfit~ wrote:
> Sorry for the OT post but this is the only nz group I frequent that has a
> large volume of traffic and a lot of knowledgable people in it. (With one
> obvious exception)
>
> I need to know who owns a particular business in NZ and, after an hour on
> google, am at a loss. Can anyone help me please?
>
> And, if you feel the need, flame away.....
>
> TIA
> --
> ~misfit~
>

> ---

geoffm

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 20:27:02 +1200, "~misfit~"
<misfit@'SPAMTRAP'orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>Sorry for the OT post but this is the only nz group I frequent that has a
>large volume of traffic and a lot of knowledgable people in it. (With one
>obvious exception)
>
>I need to know who owns a particular business in NZ and, after an hour on
>google, am at a loss. Can anyone help me please?

www.companies.govt.nz for the companies office for directors and
shareholders searches. If it is a sole trader, you are probably out of
luck, although they tend to be small companies, so the person
answering the phone, owns the place.
Geoff

~misfit~

"MarkH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bi1c52$ll1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "~misfit~" <misfit@'SPAMTRAP'orcon.net.nz> wrote in
> news:kfK0b.121709$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Thanks for that. It didn't help me though
> >
> > I'm just trying to find out the name of owner of a privately owned
> > company.

> So is it a company? Or is it a name that someone is trading as?
>
> Anyone can make up a name and call their business that, no need to

register
> it anywhere. Why don't you tell us the name, maybe someone knows the
> answer to your question.

The Pizza Box, Pukekohe.
--
~misfit~

---

Keith

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Jason M) wrote:
>On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 23:26:28 +1200, "~misfit~"
><misfit@'SPAMTRAP'orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>
>>The Pizza Box, Pukekohe.

>http://www.enterprisefranklin.co.nz/...?kw=restaurant

The Franklin business finder shows a James White as contact.
It also shows a website registered. Domainz lists the website
registration as a Jim White, Rhumvale Holdings Ltd.

The Companies website lists a James Richard White as a
company director of Rhumvale.

~misfit~

"Keith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f455398$(E-Mail Removed)...

> (E-Mail Removed) (Jason M) wrote:
> >On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 23:26:28 +1200, "~misfit~"
> ><misfit@'SPAMTRAP'orcon.net.nz> wrote:
> >
> >>The Pizza Box, Pukekohe.

>http://www.enterprisefranklin.co.nz/...nse.asp?kw=res

taurant

> The Franklin business finder shows a James White as contact.
> It also shows a website registered. Domainz lists the website
> registration as a Jim White, Rhumvale Holdings Ltd.
>
> The Companies website lists a James Richard White as a
> company director of Rhumvale.

Thank you very much.
--
~misfit~