Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Formula Question

Formula Question

=?Utf-8?B?R0c=?=

I want to setup a formula that compares two cells that are date fields and I
want the output to say "problem " if the date in cell Q2 is greater than
L2 instead of True or false .
My formula look like this.
=IF(Q2>L2,problem)

=?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFJlYm9ybg==?=

you need to add a response if the condition is false e.g =IF(Q2>L2,problem,no
problem)
--
"Twice and twice shall he be marked,
twice to live and twice to die.