Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > mini-CDRW

mini-CDRW

Robert Mathews

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:31:26 +1200, "Vogan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"k y l e" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:Vpf0b.12363$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Legs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > Dick Smith, Warehouse Stationary are 2 places that spring immediately
>> > to mind, Harvey Norman is another place.
>> >

>> It's StationEry ~ excuse my pedanticism but it annoys me when people

>confuse
>> these two different words.
>>

>Well in that case I would avoid any postings by Woger, english appers to be
>his 2nd language, right behind mindless dribble

No it sound like you are the Idiot as I never replied at all to this Post..

But then again most here are just stupid teenagers with out a brain..

Invisible

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:14:37 +1200, Robert Mathews <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>But then again most here are just stupid teenagers with out a brain..

Your teen fixation is disturbing. You know you can get arrested for that.

step

"Legs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:21:09 +1200, "Nicholas Sherlock"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Legs wrote:

> >> Dick Smith, Warehouse Stationary are 2 places that spring immediately
> >> to mind, Harvey Norman is another place.

> >Sorry, none of these places (at least last time I looked) have mini-CDRWs
> >.
> >
> >Cheres,
> >Nicholas Sherlock
> >

> Won't find them in the stationery section .. went to Hardly Normals
> today - they had some - the Electronic Dick had some yesterday when I
> was in there, and the Warehouse paper place had some over the weekend
> when I was there. Perhaps the people in Whangarei don't use as many as
> the people do wherever it is that you are located.

remember he's looking for cd-RW not cd-R
I can't recall seeing any of these at any of those places

Legs

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 04:56:09 +1200, "step"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Legs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:21:09 +1200, "Nicholas Sherlock"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> >Sorry, none of these places (at least last time I looked) have mini-CDRWs
>> >.
>> >
>> >Cheres,
>> >Nicholas Sherlock
>> >

>> Won't find them in the stationery section .. went to Hardly Normals
>> today - they had some - the Electronic Dick had some yesterday when I
>> was in there, and the Warehouse paper place had some over the weekend
>> when I was there. Perhaps the people in Whangarei don't use as many as
>> the people do wherever it is that you are located.
>>

>remember he's looking for cd-RW not cd-R
>I can't recall seeing any of these at any of those places

Ooops - sorry - my bad

only place I know of is picosys -

http://www.picosys.co.nz/

they have Melody brand ones for $2 each inc GST.

hardly a walk in store tho.

Nicholas Sherlock

Legs wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 04:56:09 +1200, "step"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> "Legs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Won't find them in the stationery section .. went to Hardly Normals
>>> today - they had some - the Electronic Dick had some yesterday when
>>> I was in there, and the Warehouse paper place had some over the
>>> weekend when I was there. Perhaps the people in Whangarei don't use
>>> as many as the people do wherever it is that you are located.
>>>

>> remember he's looking for cd-RW not cd-R
>> I can't recall seeing any of these at any of those places
>>

> Ooops - sorry - my bad
>
> only place I know of is picosys -
>
> http://www.picosys.co.nz/
>
> they have Melody brand ones for $2 each inc GST.
>
> hardly a walk in store tho.

Cool! Thanks.

Cheers,
Nicholas Sherlock