Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > mini-CDRW

mini-CDRW

Nicholas Sherlock

Hey all,

Does anyone know where I can buy mini(80mm)-CDRW's in New Zealand?

Cheers,
Nicholas Sherlock

Legs

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:24:04 +1200, "Nicholas Sherlock"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hey all,
>
>Does anyone know where I can buy mini(80mm)-CDRW's in New Zealand?
>
>Cheers,
>Nicholas Sherlock

Dick Smith, Warehouse Stationary are 2 places that spring immediately
to mind, Harvey Norman is another place.

Russell Smithies

"k y l e" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Vpf0b.12363$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Legs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:24:04 +1200, "Nicholas Sherlock"
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> > >Hey all,
> > >
> > >Does anyone know where I can buy mini(80mm)-CDRW's in New Zealand?
> > >
> > >Cheers,
> > >Nicholas Sherlock
> > >

> > Dick Smith, Warehouse Stationary are 2 places that spring immediately
> > to mind, Harvey Norman is another place.
> >

> It's StationEry ~ excuse my pedanticism but it annoys me when people

confuse
> these two different words.

it doesn't worry me much either but it's the principal behind it

Russell

Bret

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:55:40 +1200, "k y l e" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Legs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:24:04 +1200, "Nicholas Sherlock"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> >Hey all,
>> >
>> >Does anyone know where I can buy mini(80mm)-CDRW's in New Zealand?
>> >
>> >Cheers,
>> >Nicholas Sherlock
>> >

>> Dick Smith, Warehouse Stationary are 2 places that spring immediately
>> to mind, Harvey Norman is another place.
>>

>It's StationEry ~ excuse my pedanticism but it annoys me when people confuse
>these two different words.

You must find usenet very frustrating

Rob King

"k y l e" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Vpf0b.12363$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Legs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:24:04 +1200, "Nicholas Sherlock"
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> > >Hey all,
> > >
> > >Does anyone know where I can buy mini(80mm)-CDRW's in New Zealand?
> > >
> > >Cheers,
> > >Nicholas Sherlock
> > >

> > Dick Smith, Warehouse Stationary are 2 places that spring immediately
> > to mind, Harvey Norman is another place.
> >

> It's StationEry ~ excuse my pedanticism but it annoys me when people

confuse
> these two different words.

Yes you buy books from a stationER.

Much like "lefty loosy, righty tighty" for those who can't work a tap.

Nicholas Sherlock

Legs wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:24:04 +1200, "Nicholas Sherlock"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Hey all,
>>
>> Does anyone know where I can buy mini(80mm)-CDRW's in New Zealand?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Nicholas Sherlock
>>

> Dick Smith, Warehouse Stationary are 2 places that spring immediately
> to mind, Harvey Norman is another place.

Sorry, none of these places (at least last time I looked) have mini-CDRWs
.

Cheres,
Nicholas Sherlock

k y l e

"Russell Smithies" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%Pg0b.120637$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "k y l e" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Vpf0b.12363$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Legs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > Dick Smith, Warehouse Stationary are 2 places that spring immediately
> > > to mind, Harvey Norman is another place.
> > >

> > It's StationEry ~ excuse my pedanticism but it annoys me when people

> confuse
> > these two different words.
> >

> it doesn't worry me much either but it's the principal behind it
>
> Russell

At lease in Usenet, we can express our displeasure without fair or pane

Bret

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:22:43 +1200, "k y l e" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Russell Smithies" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:%Pg0b.120637$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>
>> "k y l e" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Vpf0b.12363$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > "Legs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > It's StationEry ~ excuse my pedanticism but it annoys me when people

>> confuse
>> > these two different words.
>> >

>> it doesn't worry me much either but it's the principal behind it
>>
>> Russell
>>

>At lease in Usenet, we can express our displeasure without fair or pane

Abslutly, like vodka.

Gordon

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:24:29 +1200, Bret wrote:

>>It's StationEry ~ excuse my pedanticism but it annoys me when people confuse
>>these two different words.
>>

> You must find usenet very frustrating

And darn amusing!

--
Gordon

Google knows where to find things, ask at http://www.google.com
Works for me, will work for you, so be it.

Vogan

"k y l e" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Vpf0b.12363$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Legs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:24:04 +1200, "Nicholas Sherlock"
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> > >Hey all,
> > >
> > >Does anyone know where I can buy mini(80mm)-CDRW's in New Zealand?
> > >
> > >Cheers,
> > >Nicholas Sherlock
> > >

> > Dick Smith, Warehouse Stationary are 2 places that spring immediately
> > to mind, Harvey Norman is another place.
> >

> It's StationEry ~ excuse my pedanticism but it annoys me when people

confuse
> these two different words.

Well in that case I would avoid any postings by Woger, english appers to be
his 2nd language, right behind mindless dribble