Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > email address for customer services - tech pacific

email address for customer services - tech pacific

JC

Would anyone know a customer services email address for Tech Pacific in
Auckland?

Thanks

Anthony Neville

"JC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Would anyone know a customer services email address for Tech Pacific in
> Auckland?
>
> Thanks

There are a number of Tech Pacific NZ based contacts found at
http://www.techpac.com/Contacts/cont...acific_nz.html

Cheers,
Tony.

Robert Mathews

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 22:05:49 +1200, "Anthony Neville"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"JC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Would anyone know a customer services email address for Tech Pacific in
>> Auckland?
>>
>> Thanks

>There are a number of Tech Pacific NZ based contacts found at
>http://www.techpac.com/Contacts/cont...acific_nz.html
>
>Cheers,
> Tony.

Its a Trade house they do not deal with end users..

Robit Bobbit

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 22:44:43 +1200, Robert Mathews <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 22:05:49 +1200, "Anthony Neville"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>"JC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>> Would anyone know a customer services email address for Tech Pacific in
>>> Auckland?
>>>
>>> Thanks

>>There are a number of Tech Pacific NZ based contacts found at
>>http://www.techpac.com/Contacts/cont...acific_nz.html
>>
>>Cheers,
>> Tony.
>>

>Its a Trade house they do not deal with end users..

No **** Sherlock.

JC

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 22:05:49 +1200, "Anthony Neville"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >"JC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> >> Would anyone know a customer services email address for Tech Pacific in
> >> Auckland?
> >>
> >> Thanks

> >There are a number of Tech Pacific NZ based contacts found at
> >http://www.techpac.com/Contacts/cont...acific_nz.html
> >
> >Cheers,
> > Tony.
> >

> Its a Trade house they do not deal with end users..

They don't huh? Wonder why they contacted me the other day then.

Rider

"Robert Mathews" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 22:05:49 +1200, "Anthony Neville"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >"JC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> >> Would anyone know a customer services email address for Tech Pacific in
> >> Auckland?
> >>
> >> Thanks

> >There are a number of Tech Pacific NZ based contacts found at
> >http://www.techpac.com/Contacts/cont...acific_nz.html
> >
> >Cheers,
> > Tony.
> >

> Its a Trade house they do not deal with end users..

He didnt ask who they dealt with, he asked for an email address. If you
can't answer the the question asked, keep your mouth shut.

Rider

m00se

Robert Mathews wrote:

> Its a Trade house they do not deal with end users..

I'm and end user, and they have always been more than willing to deal
with me.

Uncle StoatWarbler

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:59:46 +1200, Rider wrote:

>> Its a Trade house they do not deal with end users..

> He didnt ask who they dealt with, he asked for an email address. If you
> can't answer the the question asked, keep your mouth shut.

Nethertheless, Woger is right.

TechPac are a wholesaler, not a retailer and they don't do customer
support. If you want help, you need to go to the retailer who sold you the
gear, or look on the manufacturer's website.

Even if the OP manages to get an email address or phone number, that's the
answer he'll get. There is no support for non-registered customers, beyond
what's on their website.

Andrew

They dont *Deal* with end users, But they do help them out where ever
possible

"Uncle StoatWarbler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed).. .

in

> >> Its a Trade house they do not deal with end users..

> > He didnt ask who they dealt with, he asked for an email address. If you
> > can't answer the the question asked, keep your mouth shut.

> Nethertheless, Woger is right.
>

> TechPac are a wholesaler, not a retailer and they don't do customer
> support. If you want help, you need to go to the retailer who sold you the
> gear, or look on the manufacturer's website.
>
> Even if the OP manages to get an email address or phone number, that's the
> answer he'll get. There is no support for non-registered customers, beyond
> what's on their website.

Peter Huebner

In article <3f4017e3$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed) says...
> Robert Mathews wrote:
>
> > Its a Trade house they do not deal with end users..

> I'm and end user, and they have always been more than willing to deal
> with me.

Indeed. This goes waaaay back but, when I had trouble with Novell Dos and
CD drivers they went to extreme lengths trying to help me out ... mind,
that was at a time when they were operating out of a wee upstairs office
in Browns Bay Things may have changed.

-P.

IAS Customer Web chat - September 29, 2005 (1:00 - 2:00 P.M. Pacific time) kapil [MSFT] Wireless Networking 0 09-28-2005 06:04 PM
Tech Pacific Login Gurble NZ Computing 6 10-25-2004 12:33 PM
DVD Pacific customer database breached Don Leighty DVD Video 2 08-19-2004 02:16 PM
DVD Pacific: customer credit-card information hacked Douglas Bailey DVD Video 1 08-18-2004 12:06 PM

Advertisments