Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Outlook Problem

Outlook Problem

Kevin Cosgrove

I am using Outlook for email but cant open sites I receive in email. What
am I doing wrong.
Ciao
Kev

Chris

Kevin Cosgrove wrote:

> What am I doing wrong.

Using Outlook

Chris.

Enkidu

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:19:21 +1200, "Kevin Cosgrove"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am using Outlook for email but cant open sites I receive in email. What
>am I doing wrong.

Do you mean Outlook Express or are you reeally using Outlook?

What version? Check the security options if it is OE. There's one that
stops you opening "potentially dangerous" attachments. I don't think
it will stop you using links, but you could try it. If you do turn it
off, you are then open to the accidental invocation of some pretty
nasty stuff.

Cheers,

Cliff