Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > NZ Herald article on spammers

NZ Herald article on spammers

Robert Mathews

Interesting article in NZ Herald today, regarding Shane Atkinson, of
Christchurch. There's also a link to it from aardvark.

Happy go lucky spammer, who cheerily commented how this has enabled him to
have a nice car and a house.

What a jolly nice man. I wonder if he needs a pill to boost his penis size.

reetix

"Robert Mathews" <do_you_masturbate@too_much.com.org.qq> wrote in message
news:bhgvjr$afo$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Interesting article in NZ Herald today, regarding Shane Atkinson, of
> Christchurch. There's also a link to it from aardvark.
>
> Happy go lucky spammer, who cheerily commented how this has enabled him to
> have a nice car and a house.
>
> What a jolly nice man. I wonder if he needs a pill to boost his penis

size.

is it online? if so, whats the URL?

Nelly

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 23:22:42 +0100, "reetix" <reetix@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>"Robert Mathews" <do_you_masturbate@too_much.com.org.qq> wrote in message
>news:bhgvjr$afo$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Interesting article in NZ Herald today, regarding Shane Atkinson, of
>> Christchurch. There's also a link to it from aardvark.
>>
>> Happy go lucky spammer, who cheerily commented how this has enabled him to
>> have a nice car and a house.
>>
>> What a jolly nice man. I wonder if he needs a pill to boost his penis

>size.
>
>is it online? if so, whats the URL?

You'll find it here at ...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydispl...ection=general

Nelly.
If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours

Rob King

Robert Mathews wrote:
> Interesting article in NZ Herald today, regarding Shane Atkinson, of
> Christchurch. There's also a link to it from aardvark.
>
> Happy go lucky spammer, who cheerily commented how this has enabled him to
> have a nice car and a house.
>
> What a jolly nice man. I wonder if he needs a pill to boost his penis size.

His comment of "just delete them" is all well and good, but while we
still have volume charging on our internet connections, each little
piece of spam has a monetary penalty attached to it.

Arrogant toad.

Henry Sidgwick

Robert Mathews allegedly said:

> Interesting article in NZ Herald today, regarding Shane Atkinson, of
> Christchurch. There's also a link to it from aardvark.
>
> Happy go lucky spammer, who cheerily commented how this has enabled him to
> have a nice car and a house.
>
> What a jolly nice man. I wonder if he needs a pill to boost his penis
> size.

What say we ask him?

2,000 times / day should do it.

Henry Sidgwick

Rob King allegedly said:

> His comment of "just delete them" is all well and good, but while we
> still have volume charging on our internet connections, each little
> piece of spam has a monetary penalty attached to it.
>
> Arrogant toad.

Too right.

My sendmail gateway explicitly rejects connects from known spammers.....just
to save me data traffic.

Snoopy

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:40:07 +1200, "Robert Mathews"
<do_you_masturbate@too_much.com.org.qq> wrote:

>Interesting article in NZ Herald today, regarding Shane Atkinson, of
>Christchurch. There's also a link to it from aardvark.

I saw that the author managed to trace him through 'whois'. Can
anyone explain how this is done?

The only whois I have ever used tells you that a domain is not
available (read registered to someone) but gives no clue as to who the
person is.

SNOOPY

--
Join the fight against aggressive, unrepentant
spammers 'china-netcom'. E-mail me for more

art

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:40:07 +1200, "Robert Mathews"
<do_you_masturbate@too_much.com.org.qq> wrote:

>Interesting article in NZ Herald today, regarding Shane Atkinson, of
>Christchurch. There's also a link to it from aardvark.
>
>Happy go lucky spammer, who cheerily commented how this has enabled him to
>have a nice car and a house.
>
>What a jolly nice man. I wonder if he needs a pill to boost his penis size.

Someone should take him to fairgo, or get holmes involved, to
publisise this more. I am sure the more unsolicited compliant he gets,
the harder life will be for him. I can't believe how immoral he is.

art

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 10:51:02 +1200, Rob King <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Robert Mathews wrote:
>> Interesting article in NZ Herald today, regarding Shane Atkinson, of
>> Christchurch. There's also a link to it from aardvark.
>>
>> Happy go lucky spammer, who cheerily commented how this has enabled him to
>> have a nice car and a house.
>>
>> What a jolly nice man. I wonder if he needs a pill to boost his penis size.
>>

>His comment of "just delete them" is all well and good, but while we
>still have volume charging on our internet connections, each little
>piece of spam has a monetary penalty attached to it.
>
>Arrogant toad.

Should send him an inovice for reviewing his correspondance.

Chris Mayhew

art <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:40:07 +1200, "Robert Mathews"
> <do_you_masturbate@too_much.com.org.qq> wrote:
>
>>Interesting article in NZ Herald today, regarding Shane Atkinson, of
>>Christchurch. There's also a link to it from aardvark.
>>
>>Happy go lucky spammer, who cheerily commented how this has enabled
>>him to have a nice car and a house.
>>
>>What a jolly nice man. I wonder if he needs a pill to boost his penis
>>size.
>>

> Someone should take him to fairgo, or get holmes involved, to
> publisise this more. I am sure the more unsolicited compliant he gets,
> the harder life will be for him. I can't believe how immoral he is.

Well if he *was* selling 6,000 bottles a month at $USD 69.99 I don't think
he would be the least bit bothered. He could be reading this thread and
lol all the way to the bank.

Put it into perspective - people have murdered for far less profit than
what this guy is making from spamming - remember the RSA murders ? Now i'm
not saying it's OK to spam but at least we are still in one peace and able
to talk about him.

--
Chris Mayhew using Xnews !

Computers favored over peace, happiness (Everett Herald) admin@ng2000.com Computer Information 0 10-21-2007 10:10 AM
herald slow. Dave - Dave.net.nz NZ Computing 0 10-28-2004 08:47 PM
High-readability font... anyone recall the story in the Herald Peter Jenkins NZ Computing 3 06-03-2004 12:33 AM
herald site XPD NZ Computing 4 11-17-2003 01:11 AM
Granny Herald gets caught out dOTdASH NZ Computing 9 07-31-2003 03:02 AM

Advertisments