Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > USB to IRDA Dongle @ ThinkComputers.org

USB to IRDA Dongle @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “Sometimes it's the little things that I get for review that really make an impression and are the most useful. Today I have one of those little things, and I do mean little in size, as well as price. It's a USB to IRDA dongle from Geeks.com. The dongle costs $12.99 from Geeks and to me it is worth much more than that. The majority of the things we get for review usually go as a giveaway prize for some sort of contest for the site, but some we do keep that we have a genuine use/need for. This USB to IRDA dongle is one of those things that I will be keeping!”
Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/beta/h...reviews&id=236

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

IDRA is pretty much out guys... Bluetooth and cable are the in thing... IRDA is a infared connection

PUTALE PUTALE is offline
Senior Member

Well, that's true but there are times that idra could be useful, specially if you got some old stuff lying around.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

yer, i think its a ok thing to have lying our... but pointless really if u dont have any old stuff (not saying i dont )