Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > visual studio 2005

visual studio 2005

=?Utf-8?B?VG9tMjAwNg==?=

I want to take MCSD exams, but the books I found out there contain visual
studio 2003 resources. I don't know the exams ask questions of VS 2005 or
2003. ???
--
challenge

=?Utf-8?B?U2Fuc1RlY2g=?=

Current MCSD examinations are focused on .Net 1.1 and VS 2003.

For .Net 2.0 and VS 2005 examinations are yet to made available for general
public and the pattern is also charged. MS is concentrating on area
specialization in new format
--
Rgds,

Sans Tech

(Ask Sans for Knowledge Sharing)

"Tom2006" wrote:

> I want to take MCSD exams, but the books I found out there contain visual
> studio 2003 resources. I don't know the exams ask questions of VS 2005 or
> 2003. ???
> --
> challenge

=?Utf-8?B?VG9tMjAwNg==?=

Is it going to be availlable to public soon ? end of 2006 ? Should I just
wait or take what they have now ?
--
challenge

"SansTech" wrote:

> Current MCSD examinations are focused on .Net 1.1 and VS 2003.
>
> For .Net 2.0 and VS 2005 examinations are yet to made available for general
> public and the pattern is also charged. MS is concentrating on area
> specialization in new format
> --
> Rgds,
>
> Sans Tech
>
> (Ask Sans for Knowledge Sharing)
>

> "Tom2006" wrote:
>
> > I want to take MCSD exams, but the books I found out there contain visual
> > studio 2003 resources. I don't know the exams ask questions of VS 2005 or
> > 2003. ???
> > --
> > challenge

Simon Hart

Try http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.asp

The above site will give you all the required information on Microsoft
certifications.

In terms of waiting for the new exams, or going for the MCAD/MCSD track this
depends on you. Do you have the skills to pass them now? Do you currently
use .NET 1.1, .NET 2.0 or both. Do you seek new employment working on .NET
2.0 or .NET 1.1?

Food for thought!

Good luck
Simon.