Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: How can I dnload this game from this site..?

Re: How can I dnload this game from this site..?

Andrew

It went around in circles for me too

Im on paradise cable

"Robert Mathews" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> http://www.gamershell.com/download_2992.shtml
>

> Just keeps going around and around, seems that the Paradise proxy is

stuffing
> it up.
>
> I did contact the web site and was told that not to use a Proxy's and

that
> the first mirror is working.
>

> Any clues..?
>

> Thanks

bAZZ

"E. Scrooge" <(E-Mail Removed) (remove eye)> wrote in message
news:bgqdad$9of$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Robert Mathews" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:04:01 +1200, "Andrew" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> > >It went around in circles for me too
> > >
> > >Im on paradise cable

> > Their is another mirror that seems to work , Dutch one but was not

showing
> > this morning but I have been informed that its a bit slow

> Should be just about your speed then, Roger.
> Didn't take you long to wear out the Townsend alias, Roger The Dodger.
>
> E. Scrooge

hehe... have you noticed that the alias seems to change about the time he
usually posts wanting help with sometihing or other. Maybe a coincidence
maybe not. Gee I'm getting cynical. LOL

bAZZ

T.N.O

I wrote
| mine started just fine, I'll see if I can chuck it up on my site later,
once
| it is finished.

on second thought, just go here.
ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/pc/games/gamershell/demo/ it is called bass-cd.zip