Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Att : Greg Townsend

Re: Att : Greg Townsend

T.N.O

"Greg Townsend" wrote
| Me, I've NEVER had a hdd crash. EVER.

Famous last words

Greg Townsend

T.N.O wrote:
> "Invisible" wrote
>>> Gee how thick can we get, was cause by a crash, power to my HD's
>>> was lost, stuffed up a few things in XP, only a clean install will
>>> fix them.

>> So you re-install every month?
>>

> And since when does a loss of power to the Hdd mean there is a bug in
> XP?

Since it's on Planet Crap Woger. Recently discovered by scientists, defies
all logic, has one inhabitant.

Greg Townsend

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 17:45:43 +1200, "T.N.O" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Invisible" wrote
>| >Gee how thick can we get, was cause by a crash, power to my HD's was
>lost,
>| >stuffed up a few things in XP, only a clean install will fix them.
>|
>| So you re-install every month?
>|

>And since when does a loss of power to the Hdd mean there is a bug in XP?

Sorry you are so thick its waste of time to explain it..

Invisible

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 20:45:21 +1200, Greg Townsend
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Its corupted files, but no one can find witch ones

Does these ones ride in on a broomstick?

Greg Townsend

Greg Townsend wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 20:31:29 +1200, "Worm"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> "Greg Townsend" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Sorry you are so thick its waste of time to explain it..

>> It is not a bug in XP causing your troubles if its HD related...its
>> going to be a corrupt file (or 3)
>>
>> Surely super-Woger-computerman himself can fix it with his hands
>> tied behind his back? Surely any "idiot" could?
>>

>> Worm
>>

> Its corupted files, but no one can find witch ones, tried a few MVP's
> and they can help nore can you, or even a XP repair..
>
> So f off as you know nothing at all.

You retard.

You just moaned that it was caused by a power failure to the hdd. How the
hell can that be a software bug in an operating system

No wonder a MVP can't fix it - it isn't an XP bug !