Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > untrusting parents

untrusting parents

T.N.O

Did anyone else just see the pathetic untrusting parents on 2020 tonight.

Rather than taking an active interest in their lives, they spy on their kids
using Video Cameras, GPS installed in their cars, trojan type programs on
their computers to see what they are sending in emails...

OMFG.

There was one set of parents watching a video of their 9 and 11 yr olds
playing spin the bottle with some other kids, and complaining about the
things they were doing. My question is why were the kids home alone in the
first place, some people just dont deserve to be parents.

Nicolaas Hawkins

"T.N.O" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Did anyone else just see the pathetic untrusting parents on 2020
> tonight.
>
> Rather than taking an active interest in their lives, they spy on
> their kids using Video Cameras, GPS installed in their cars, trojan
> type programs on their computers to see what they are sending in
> emails...
>
> OMFG.
>
> There was one set of parents watching a video of their 9 and 11 yr
> olds playing spin the bottle with some other kids, and complaining
> about the things they were doing. My question is why were the kids
> home alone in the first place, some people just dont deserve to be
> parents.

....and then in the next breath they will turn around and tell you that they
love and trust their kids. Yeah, right - and DOESN'T it show?! I agree
with your last sentence completely.

--
-Nicolaas

E. Scrooge

"T.N.O" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Did anyone else just see the pathetic untrusting parents on 2020 tonight.
>
> Rather than taking an active interest in their lives, they spy on their

kids
> using Video Cameras, GPS installed in their cars, trojan type programs on
> their computers to see what they are sending in emails...
>
> OMFG.
>
> There was one set of parents watching a video of their 9 and 11 yr olds
> playing spin the bottle with some other kids, and complaining about the
> things they were doing. My question is why were the kids home alone in the
> first place, some people just dont deserve to be parents.

400 kids took 2 hours for the police to get under control, because the
parents of those kids trusted them to know better and to be a lot more
responsible than to be getting into trouble with the police.
Damaging the walls of the building they were in was also very responsible of
those young kids to have done.

E. Scrooge

T.N.O

"E. Scrooge" wrote
| 400 kids took 2 hours for the police to get under control, because the
| parents of those kids trusted them to know better and to be a lot more
| responsible than to be getting into trouble with the police.

a lack of supervision I think, but hey...

| Damaging the walls of the building they were in was also very responsible
of
| those young kids to have done.

Alcohol was signed off by a parent, I re-iterate, some people don't deserve
to be parents.

E. Scrooge

"T.N.O" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f2ce683$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "E. Scrooge" wrote
> | 400 kids took 2 hours for the police to get under control, because the
> | parents of those kids trusted them to know better and to be a lot more
> | responsible than to be getting into trouble with the police.
>
> a lack of supervision I think, but hey...
>
> | Damaging the walls of the building they were in was also very

responsible
> of
> | those young kids to have done.
>
> Alcohol was signed off by a parent, I re-iterate, some people don't

deserve
> to be parents.

The kids proved that they couldn't be trusted. A bad confrontation with the
police doesn't get much worse than that.
Can't always blame the parents who have to give some slack at times to see
if the kids can make the right choices for themselves.

E. Scrooge

Steven H

so are you saying you were a perfect ****ing angel!

hell - my mother thinks i was and i sure as hell wasnt

kids are guarinteed to do two things - **** Up and Grow Up

let them make their own mistakes (i sure as hell did) - when it comes
time to pay - they will and they will grow from it.

Steven H

T.N.O

Due to weird snipping of all previous posts, I dont know what this was in
reply to, but I'll assume me.

"Steven H" wrote
| so are you saying you were a perfect ****ing angel!

no

| hell - my mother thinks i was and i sure as hell wasnt

good for her.

| kids are guarinteed to do two things - **** Up and Grow Up

I know.

| let them make their own mistakes (i sure as hell did) - when it comes
| time to pay - they will and they will grow from it.

What I think too.

Steven H

In article <3f2f4488$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Due to weird snipping of all previous posts, I dont know what this was in
> reply to, but I'll assume me.

buggar - yea too much snipping

btw my reply was to E Scrooge

Steven H

Dogg

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 23:47:57 +1200, "E. Scrooge"
<(E-Mail Removed) (remove eye)> wrote:

<snip>

>Can't always blame the parents

Can and will.

<snip>

Steven H

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 23:47:57 +1200, "E. Scrooge"
<(E-Mail Removed) (remove eye)> wrote:

>Can't always blame the parents

no its all that "satan" music impressionable youngsters listen to

Steven H