Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Microsoft Greeting & XP ?

Microsoft Greeting & XP ?

Gooseman

I got an old copy of Microsoft greetings ,it came with a pc that I bought in
1999..I tried to install it on my new system running XP but it won't
work,says something is missing. Anyone else have a similar problem ?
Anyone reccomend a greeting card software that will run on XP & won't break
the bank?

Cheers
Goose

Kristofer Clayton

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 11:40:58 +1200, "Gooseman"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I got an old copy of Microsoft greetings ,it came with a pc that I bought in
>1999..I tried to install it on my new system running XP but it won't
>work,says something is missing. Anyone else have a similar problem ?
>Anyone reccomend a greeting card software that will run on XP & won't break
>the bank?

"says something is missing" ?

Be more specific.. try Application Compatibility too.. it may be just
a minor problem.

--
Kristofer Clayton (KJClayton)
Gisborne, New Zealand