Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Woger nick change alert : Greg Townsend is the latest

Woger nick change alert : Greg Townsend is the latest

Mark Harris

This has been a public service broadcast.

cheers

mark
--
"Someone's been mean to you! Tell me who it is, so I can punch him tastefully."
- Ralph Bakshi's Mighty Mouse

colinco

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Mark Harris
wrote...
> This has been a public service broadcast.

Just because it's old news doesn't make it public service

Invisible

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 08:33:03 +1200, colinco <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Mark Harris
>wrote...
>> This has been a public service broadcast.

>Just because it's old news doesn't make it public service

But at least he managed to spell it right

pete

"Mark Harris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 08:33:03 +1200, colinco <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Mark Harris
> >wrote...
> >> This has been a public service broadcast.

> >Just because it's old news doesn't make it public service

> Ah, well, I've been out of Usenet for a few days. I didn't see any
> comment so thought it hadn't been noted yet.
>
> I note that "greg" appears to have a better spellchecker, though
>
> cheers
>
> mark

Wogers unique style means he gets "outed" almost as soon as the electrons
dry on the screen

~misfit~

"Vogan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:yiLXa.9347$(E-Mail Removed)...
> There seems to be two Gregs at the moment, one is woger and the other is
> just trying to bait him and is hot really any better.

Yeah, they both got killfiled. As did woger's new alias.
--
~misfit~

---

Vogan

"~misfit~" <misfit@'SPAMTRAP'orcon.net.nz> wrote in message
news:zLLXa.106465$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Vogan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:yiLXa.9347$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > There seems to be two Gregs at the moment, one is woger and the other is
> > just trying to bait him and is hot really any better.

> Yeah, they both got killfiled. As did woger's new alias.
> --
> ~misfit~
>

> ---

Would that happen to be Robert Matthews? You know woger must be sailing
really close to some legal action by using nicks that are the names of real
people.

Vaughan

Robert Mathews

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 11:16:43 +1200, "~misfit~" <misfit@'SPAMTRAP'orcon.net.nz>
wrote:

>"Vogan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news2TXa.9394$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "~misfit~" <misfit@'SPAMTRAP'orcon.net.nz> wrote in message
>> news:zLLXa.106465$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >
>> > "Vogan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:yiLXa.9347$(E-Mail Removed)...

>is
>> >
>> > Yeah, they both got killfiled. As did woger's new alias.
>> > --
>> > ~misfit~

>> Would that happen to be Robert Matthews? You know woger must be sailing
>> really close to some legal action by using nicks that are the names of

>real
>> people.

>That's the one. He really is a freak.

Their are no real people here..