Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > OT..Re foreshore & seabed

OT..Re foreshore & seabed

pollyanna

I caught just a bit of a news item about a politician who is running
an online survey re the current business of Foreshore and Seabed

and the Treaty etc. with an option for the public to record their
stand ...yes or no. I didn't catch the address. If anyone has the
address of the website it would be great if you could post it here.
thanks for any help. P.

RK

"pollyanna" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I caught just a bit of a news item about a politician who is running
> an online survey re the current business of Foreshore and Seabed
>
> and the Treaty etc. with an option for the public to record their
> stand ...yes or no. I didn't catch the address. If anyone has the
> address of the website it would be great if you could post it here.
> thanks for any help. P.

Possibly this from the National Party?
http://www.beachesforall.co.nz/your_say.htm

(found it via XTRA MSN news article which I found via google search for
"Foreshore Seabed Online Survey site:nz)

pollyanna

>Possibly this from the National Party?
>http://www.beachesforall.co.nz/your_say.htm
>
>(found it via XTRA MSN news article which I found via google search for
>"Foreshore Seabed Online Survey site:nz)

Yep...that's the one...thanks.
I'll have to swot up on using google. Any time I enter more than two
words for a search google finds nothing. P.

Peter Murray

"pollyanna" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >Possibly this from the National Party?
> >http://www.beachesforall.co.nz/your_say.htm
> >
> >(found it via XTRA MSN news article which I found via google search for
> >"Foreshore Seabed Online Survey site:nz)
> >

> Yep...that's the one...thanks.
> I'll have to swot up on using google. Any time I enter more than two
> words for a search google finds nothing. P.

Bringing this post on topic, has anyone considered the ramifications of this
issue in regards to power and communications cables in the seabed?

--
Peter Murray
open i